Saturday, January 19, 2008
Catching Up!
Well now that I have updated with some pictures, maybe I can let you know what is going on through a bit of writing. I had a reality check the other day. I signed Corina up for kindergarten. Where has the time gone!!. My little baby is growing up too fast. She is so funny. I think she likes to go grocery shopping just so she can tell total strangers what is going on in her life. Corina will talk to anyone who will listen and sometimes to those who don't. It will be quite a change when she is at school. Elena is more serious of a person. But boy does she have a will of steel. When she gets something into her head there is no turning back. And that is where Tim and I butt heads with her alot. Elena has a soft spot though for others she sees as needing care. And her smile and those eyes. Heaven help us when she is a teenager. Matea is growing into a big tease. You think she is going to come over and see you, then she takes a sudden turn the other way. She is quite smart and understands alot of what you tell her. Each one makes our home a warm and welcoming place to be in. They all love to sing, it doesn't matter where they are: grocery store, doctor's office, in the van. Tim and I are truely blessed by them, and tested in many ways. Isn't that why God gave us children, to show us our need for Him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Jenni~ I decided to take a few minutes and check up on my friends and their blogs...I probably should be doing other things, but sometimes I just need a break :) Anyway, kindergarten is a crazy thing. I'll be praying for you as your family makes adjustments in the coming year. It's a fun time but does tend to pull on my heart strings. Love ya ~ Erin P.S. I like the pictures of Crescent Lake :)
Post a Comment